Welcome to The Queens, Lytham
The Queens Pub & Hotel is our family business that we had the honour of taking over in May 2017. We have 2 young children & have lived in Lytham for several years. We are just as passionate about our pub & hotel as we are about leafy Lytham itself.
The Queens is a Victorian Grade ll listed building, situated right in the heart of Lytham with fantastic views over Lytham Green, the Ribble estuary & Lytham windmill. In 1853 original use of the building was as a Bath House, owned and run by Anne Middlehurst & her daughters. In 1857 the Bath House was bought by The Clifton family, demolished, and ‘Neptune Hotel’ was erected in its place. This was then changed to Queen’s Hotel in 1870 and was the first hotel to have had fitted baths installed with plumbing.